• Manual Installation: Go to our store at http://mlm-socialbug.com and purchase
Socialbug Api for Magento 1 (you will get access to Socialbug Setup - see picture below)
You will get from us extenzion zip file or you can download from Magento 1 Marketplace.
Once you have the zip containing the extension
• Extract the content of the zip file (code folder) you downloaded from our store into your Magento 1 root/app folder.
• Go on your website Admin/System/Cache Management
• Cache Type – Select All (be sure all caches are enabled)
• Actions – Refresh
• Now go to Catalog/Socialbug Integrations and click on Add New
• Integration name – Enter
• GUID – Leave blank to autogenerate one
• Status – Active
• Save and Continue Edit
• You will get GUID key now
• Copy GUID (API Key) and go to our website https://mlm-socialbug.com click on SocialBug Setup once you are
redirected click on Software, choose Magento 1 shopping cart and paste GUID into API Key.
• API Service URL / Shopping Cart URL will be: http://yourdomain.com/index.php/socialbug/sbapi/
• Click Create
• For SUBDOMAIN choose temporary back office domain. e.g. your business name is socialbug just type socialbug.
Your temporary domain will be https://socialbug.sb-affiliate.com for your back office.
• Click Create Subdomain.
• If you want Custom Domain Name to match your business domain e.g. office.yourdomain.com you have to
purchase Custom Domain Name on our website here: https://mlm-socialbug.com/custom-domain-name
• Congratulations domain is all setup.
• Now you can go on your BackOffice URL, login and configure BackOffice.
NOTE: BackOffice admin login will be first login of your Magento 1 customers login!
(If you don’t have customer in Magento 1, create one and use that credentials for BackOffice login)